Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Tropical Excursion

Until a few weeks ago, I'd never been anywhere that required a passport.  Honestly, I found that to be quite sad, but that's water under the bridge.  I've been to Canada and the Bahamas, but passports weren't required then.  Well this time, I went to Montego Bay, Jamaica for a friend's 30th birthday.  Needless to say, I was pretty excited at the thought of the beach, sun, wonderful accents and all inclusive fun.

We went on a few excursions, such as a tour of downtown Montego Bay, some hotel/chapel place up in the hills, local shops, Scotchie's and Dunn's River Falls in Ochos Rios.  I enjoyed the beach, the weather and the camaraderie.  I have a few gripes, but the trip had way more positives than negatives. I can't think of more to say at this moment other than I enjoyed the scenery and the food. See some of my pictures after the jump.













 


No comments: