Friday, May 04, 2012

I Won!!

I usually don't win anything, but lately I've been on a little streak. Hopefully, it'll continue. *Please!!* It would've been nice if I'd won that Mega Millions jackpot, but that's ok... I won something even better though, if you like enrichment!!

I entered the Black Enterprise Empowerment Career Advancement bundle contest for April and forgot about it. The prize was a set of three books:

  • The Image of Success: Make a Great Impression and Land the Job You Want by Lizandra Vega
  • Work Your Strengths: A Scientific Process to Identify Your Skills and Match them to the Best Career for You by Chuck Martin, Richard Guare, Ph.D., and Peg Dawson, Ed.D.
  • Coach Yourself to a New Career: 7 Steps to Reinventing Your Professional Life by Talane Miedaner

Imagine my surprise when I checked my email on Tuesday and I had a notification that I won. *insert fist pump here!* I'm excited about the books, especially the second one. I've included pictures below. Thanks Black Enterprise!!!


No comments: