Sunday, April 08, 2012

A GOOD Weekend

Isn't it serene?
Yesterday was Good Friday and I was off work. Yay!!! I got to sleep late and watch a little TV when I woke up like I had to be at work...

Side of the mountain. Ahh, the history.
I had plans to chill inside, but my mom came to visit and she always wants to do something. Initially, I was being a grump, but I obliged.  We ended up going to Stone Mountain and had a little picnic by the water with my aunt.  It was nice and serene.  Then we decided to ride the sky lift to the top of the mountain.  My mom and I decided to walk back down. I tried to convince my aunt, but it didn't work... My mom and I walked down and we had fun. It was a nice experience. (I'm starting to wake up and realize that my parents won't be here forever. It's hard to think about that.)



I completely forgot that I had told my mom that I would go to Savannah with her. I've always been forgetful. Sigh. So Saturday, we trekked to Savannah. It's such a beautiful city and I honestly cannot remember the last time I've been there. I'm just going to post some of the multiple pictures that I took.
Cobblestone on River Street
Bridge to South Carolina
    

                             
                                     Cotton Exchange
River Street

Moss on tree on Bay Street






No comments: