Sunday, April 22, 2012

On the Trail Again...

Ready to go!
I definitely want to make biking a part of my regular exercise regimen.  I find it exhilarating and somewhat calming.  It's also nice to listen to music on low as I ride. As part of my training for the Tour de Cure, I went with some of my coworker pals to ride the Silver Comet Trail. I think I have found a new favorite place to ride... the scenery and terrain was so nice and serene.

It's great to ride with motivated people because they motivate me to keep riding. I tend to end up a bit behind my comrades, but I catch up to them eventually. Yesterday was the furthest I've gone on my bike, 25 miles. I'll say it again. 25 miles!!!! I have to ride 34/37 on the day of the race, so I'm close to my goal. Yes!!

More pictures after the jump.









No comments: