Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In the Dark... Purple

I o I went to the gym yesterday for my step sculpt class and had a super duper workout. After the gym, what did I do? Stop by my favorite counter in Dillard's... the MAC counter!!!

I had been trying to avoid them because I always 90% of the time I find something that I want. This time wasn't any different.  They have a line called Reel Sexy and they have the most fabulous purple nail polish and eyeliner. I LOVE PURPLE! The polish is called In the Dark... Purple and honestly, it's the best purple polish I've been able to find. Opaque creme and vibrant. Can you say, "owwww?" I'll say it for you. I had to buy it and paint my nails ASAP. Had. To. Have. IT! How'd it turn out? I'll say haute to trot!! I wore the eyeliner, Resort, today but I didn't take a picture of it. I was truly lovely too.

To add to the fire, they had fliers at the register for a class they're having on the 28th. What?! Seven hours of the new trends for the Spring/Summer. Rho is so there! I made my reservations today. I'll definitely take pictures and give my take on it. I'm getting sleepy, so I'll catch up with you all later.

Update (4/17): I called to verify my reservation... the lady didn't even have my name in the book nor is the class 7 hours.  It's a one hour reservation where they give a makeover. I was a bit disappointed. Ch.

No comments: